Would you like to steal my work?
All my images are protected, as is the written content of my website.
You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, by any means or in any manner, any material or information on or downloaded from my website or social media sites, including but not limited to text, graphics, video, messages, code and/or software without my prior written consent, except where expressly invited to do so. Websites or businesses (or humans) found to be using my photographs or passages of text without express permission in a commercial manner, or any other manner deemed to be an unauthorised breach of copyright, will be immediately invoiced and risk having legal action taken against them.
If my consent to use the Work in this manner was neither sought nor granted I must inform you that you are in breach of copyright and I hereby request that you immediately:
- cease all infringing conduct and cease publishing and /or distributing the Infringing Work;
- deliver to us any and all copies of the Infringing Work;
- deliver to us a written undertaking that you will immediately desist from infringing the Work and will seek our express written consent for any future use of the Work;
- Pay to us a licence fee of £2500 in consideration of your exploitation of the Work to date;
- Pay to us a licence fee of £1000 monthly in consideration of your continuing exploitation of the Work;
I will find you, and I will invoice you.
Have an Impressive day,