Gold Fingerprint Jewellery
Fingerprint jewellery is such a unique way to wear bespoke jewellery. Made just for you, it can capture a moment, milestone or a memory, for you to treasure it for a lifetime.
What is your favourite jewellery to wear? Do you like warm golds or cool whites and silvers? What about rose gold? Do you mix your jewellery up or always keep to the same precious metals?
There are so many choices, aren't there?
You may have noticed there are a lot of people offering silver fingerprint jewellery, but not as many offering gold.
I get asked a lot for gold fingerprint jewellery, especially rose gold, but the issue has always been the price.
The problem is that gold is a very expensive precious metal.
What if there was an alternative solution?
- Are you considering investing in gold fingerprint jewellery?
- Do you love the idea of fingerprint jewellery but usually find it’s made in silver, which you don’t wear?
- Have you looked online and found that gold fingerprint jewellery is possible, but the price tag is way over your budget?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of those questions – keep reading…
Golden Moments by Impressive Memories
This charm is made from an INK FINGERPRINT.
These stacked charms are created from PUTTY FINGERPRINT IMPRESSIONS.
How have I solved the problem and made gold fingerprint jewellery as affordable as silver?
At Impressive Memories, my aim is to create beautiful, high-quality products. I pride myself on using the best materials and creating work of a very high standard.
At the same time, I also appreciate that the budget is important.
A solid gold hallmarked, fingerprint charm will cost approximately £500 to make. There are many jewelers who can do this for you.
My solution gives you a golden charm with all the beauty of gold but will cost you much less, almost a tenth of the price – Golden Moments charms start at just over £70.
I've made gold fingerprint jewellery affordable: How?
- Hallmarked gold is a precious metal made in 9ct, 18ct & 21ct depending on the amount of 'pure' gold mixed into an alloy of metals. My Golden Moments range is an alloyed metal but does not contain traditional gold.
- My Charms do not need Hallmarked. Traditional gold over 1g in weight is required by law to be assayed and hallmarked by an Assay Office. I am registered with the Edinburgh Assay Office. This allows me to have my work hallmarked if I need to.
- My Golden Moments are a solid golden metal alloy, not plated, the ‘gold’ will not wear off. Gold plating another metal to give a 'coating' of gold is a temporary solution to wanting a gold finish.
- All metals will tarnish – this will too – but a cleaning cloth and a gentle wipe will bring it back to its shining glory (I’ll give you a free cleaning cloth to get you started).
- Golden Moments are very robust and strong – they will not scratch or damage easily.
These stacked hearts are created from INK FINGERPRINTS
HAND & FOOT prints, PAW prints too, can be worn on your golden jewellery.
What do I need to create Golden Moment Fingerprint Jewellery?
- An INK PRINT of the fingerprint, hand, foot or paw print. I have the kit you need to do this cleanly and easily.
- A FINGERPRINT IMPRESSION in putty. I have the kit you need to do this cleanly and easily.
3 points to consider
- Some jewellers can make you a charm in genuine gold using engraving from an ink/digital print.
- Fingerprint charms can be made in gold using a much older technique. The process of ‘lost wax’ is thousands of years old…a beautifully skilled method. Again, the cost for a gold charm is usually upwards of £500. If you have that budget then there are many excellent jewellers who can make you a gold, fingerprint charm.
- Hallmarking is another cost implication. Any gold jewellery over 1g in weight must legally be hallmarked (the legal weight for silver is higher at 7.78g). The Edinburgh Assay website can answer all those questions.
Are Golden Moments right for me?
Perfect for you if –
- You’d rather spend £70 than £500
- You wear gold jewellery not silver
- You have a fingerprint in mind that you’d like to be wearing
- I already have your fingerprints from a previous order
- You need strong, hardwearing jewellery that goes where you go – in the shower, chewed by your todder…yup, they ALL do it!
- You deserve a touch of luxury in your life, without bustin’ the bank balance
NOT Perfect for you if –
- You’d rather spend £500 on a hallmarked solid gold charm.
Are you ready to start creating YOUR golden jewellery today?
From the comfort of your home, you can order your Golden Moments charm today.
I will post out a kit for you to capture the prints that I need, so distance is not a problem.
Or you’re more than welcome to make a booking and come and visit me, and I can take the prints for you.