Baby Casting Gift Experience
Are you looking for a truly unique gift for the parents of a new baby? Would you like a gift of a baby casting that captures those tiny wrinkles and scrunched up toes in all their Impressive glory. Creating a work of art holding on to a moment, memory or milestone – letting you touch, hold & remember a memory for a lifetime. Imagine capturing a truly unique childhood memory! Just imagine how awesome it will be to not only show this baby how tiny they started out in life but also let them touch and feel their own memories too. You will be gifting a fun (and not forgetting an impressively memorable) experience, capturing baby hand and foot castings with this downloadable gift experience.
This downloadable baby castings gift experience is AVAILABLE INSTANTLY, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
You also have 2 different gifting options –
- Download and send your gift digitally – be impressively eco-friendly and not to mention instantaneously impressive! Perfect for those of us who want to give an outstanding gift, but also need it quickly.
- Or you can print off your gift experience certificate at home. Ideal for when you need an outstanding gift – NOW! Click – Print – Done.
With the click of a button, you can gift the recipients the opportunity to capture a hand cast for two adults to create a memorable, tangible, moment in time.
New Baby, Newborn babies, New parents, New Sibling, Families…
(Could also be a complete lifesaver if you maybe forgot to buy that important gift & time is now of the essence! No need to panic – we’ve got it covered!!)
Your Baby Hand and Foot Casting Gift Experience will take place at the Impressive Memories Lifecasting Studio in Pitcairn, Glenrothes in Fife. KY7 6ET. Within easy travelling distance from all over Fife, Dundee, Perth, Edinburgh and the Lothians.
Suitable for all babies from birth until the age of 2 years.
The person who gifts a baby hand and foot casting experience is someone who values the new arrival of an Impressive baby. Someone who wants to give a gift that will last a lifetime. They don’t want to give the ‘expected’ cute little outfit that’s worn once and lives in a drawer. They might be parents themselves who wish they’d received a gift that they could treasure for a lifetime.
Mass-produced ‘off-the-shelf’ newborn gifts just aren’t Impressive enough for you – you’d much rather give a fun experience, with a memorable and life long memento to touch, hold and treasure. You’d like to be remembered for gifting a bespoke present that lasts a lifetime.
Who is the ideal recipient to Gift a Baby Hand and Foot Cast Experience to?
The ideal recipient for a baby casting gift experience will be soon-to-be parents, new parents, first-time parents or parents celebrating the arrival of a new sibling.
A baby hand and foot cast is more than just a beautiful ornament to display in your home. It is a work of art inspired by your precious and impressive baby! Seeing your baby hand and foot casts should evoke memories unique to those precious early days, weeks and months of your baby’s life. Your baby will be your proudest achievement EVER and once your work of art is on display you are showing the world – and your visitors – that you are an Impressively proud parent.
What options of Baby Hand & Foot Casting are available?
Select from a variety of options. Your gift experience recipients can decide on the frame they wish, the castings they choose and the photograph and name plaque etc too. They are welcome to upgrade their gift experience to an alternative option if they wish, and pay any outstanding balance.
Luxury Single Aperture Frame Option from £150-£170
Luxury Double Aperture Frame Option from £165-£240
Baby Casting – Luxury Triple Aperture Frame Option £175-£305
How do I purchase a Baby Casting Gift Experience?
To purchase a gift experience just complete the ordering process above. Add to cart and make the payment. You will then receive an email.
How do I Download my Gift Experience?
After purchasing you will be emailed with confirmation and a link to download your gift experience certificate and instructions. On your order form, you will also see an order number that starts with a #. Keep a note of this number as the person receiving your gift will need this to verify their offer.
- If you chose to download and send your gift digitally
On completion, you will be emailed with confirmation and a link to download your gift experience certificate and instructions. On your order form email, you will also see an order number that starts with a #. Keep a note of this number as the person receiving your gift will need this to verify their offer.
Click on the link to download your certificate and instructions. Create a new email to the lucky recipient and attach your gift to your email as an attachment. Be sure to also tell the recipient
1. Your unique order number that starts with #
2. The gift you’ve given them (frame size (single, double or triple aperture) and which casts are included etc)
3. Date it’s valid until (1 year from the purchase date).
- If you chose to print off your gift experience certificate and instructions.
On completion, you will be emailed with confirmation and a link to download your gift experience certificate and instructions. On your order form, you will also see an order number that starts with a #. Keep a note of this number as the person receiving your gift will need this to verify their offer.
Click on the link to download your certificate and instructions. You can now print your certificate and instruction sheet. You will see on the instruction sheet there is a space for you to add
1. Your unique order number that starts with #
2. The gift you’ve given them (frame size and casts included etc)
3. Date it’s valid until (1 year from the purchase date).
I Received a Baby Hand and Foot Casting Gift Experience – what do I do now?
If you have received a gift experience, it is time to begin your Impressive journey to creating your baby hand & foot casts.
Firstly, you should read through the information on the sheets you have been given. You can then go to the ‘Make a Booking’ page at www.impressivememories.co.uk. Select the GIFT EXPERIENCE GIFT VOUCHER option, then choose a date and time that suits you to come and create your baby casts at the studio.
Your order number and online booking code are valid for one year from the purchase date of your gift experience. Please do not let it expire – BOOK NOW!
When you book please make sure you choose the gift experience and gift voucher booking option. Please follow the booking instructions shown on the website. That’s it!! You’ll be booked in!! You now just have to wait until your appointment.
Would you like to join me over on Facebook?
There are lots of examples of baby casts I’ve done over the years and you’re welcome to comment on any of them to speak to me, or the person who it captures. You can find my business page here – look forward to seeing you there!!
I have reviews on social media, Google (yes there are fake ones there too, unfortunately – jealousy is an ugly trait hee hee) and I collate these on my own website too. You’re welcome to see what customers who’ve visited already have said. They’re over here
Who am I?
*waves* Hi, I’m Jen. Everything you see online and offline at Impressive Memories is created by moi! All the jewellery, products, lifecasts, website, catalogs, leaflets…all me! (control freak)
I started lifecasting in 2003 when I had my daughter, and began to build my first business ‘Impressive Babies’. I left my music teaching career to run my business full time in 2013 and ‘Impressive Memories’ has grown and flourished, as has my daughter, since.
I am passionate about capturing an emotion or memory and creating it into a tangible work of art that you can touch, hold and feel for a lifetime. I believe in using the very highest standard of raw materials, alongside consistently developing my own skills to an ever-rising level. A perfectionist in detail (and my harshest critic) with the ethos that any item created at Impressive Memories is honouring your most Impressive Memory.
I am on a mission to make YOUR memories tangibly impressive!
- What are the baby casts made from? A high density, top quality stone powder.
- How long does it take to make the baby hand & foot casts? You only need to be in the casting material for approx 3 mins. It will take approx 5 weeks to complete your work of art.
- Why does it take so long? Due to the fine and highly dense construction it takes a long time for the cast to dry naturally. To speed it up would have a detrimental effect on your cast in the long run…it would be fine for a few years but then it would begin to deteriorate and could even disintegrate.
- I’ve seen a cheaper option elsewhere – why should I come to Impressive Memories? It’s important that you choose a lifecaster that you know, like and trust to create your baby life casts. It’s always a good idea to explore all your options. A cheaper product might be created using cheap materials or a cheap moulding compound, maybe it’s been artificially dried and compromised for a quick turnaround, it might not have been finished to the high standard I work to (look for lumps and bumps and a poor finish around fingernails etc.) It’s also worth checking the time a lifecaster has been working and selling their work to the public. Some issues don’t rear their ugly head for 5 years+ Mould, for example, takes a long time to appear and destroy your casting. Chances are that the person who cut corners and sold you a damp cast has moved on to another ‘business venture’ and won’t care or know how to rectify your issue.
- Should I buy a kit and do it myself? This depends on the end goal you want to achieve. A kit can be good fun but the result is uncertain and not guaranteed. You won’t have the skills, ability, machinery, techniques or knowledge to create to the standard of an experienced life caster, and if you want to have fun and waste £80 then have a bash. Buying a camera won’t make you a photographer, owning a screwdriver doesn’t make you a joiner, dancing in your bedroom singing into a hairbrush won’t make you a pop star…(sorry to shatter your dreams). If you want to have fun and possibly end up with a dodgy looking baby casts that looks great inside a dark cupboard – then buy a kit. If you want a high-quality work of art that you’re proud of for decades to come – you’re in the right place.
- What if I give this as a gift and they don’t want it? Don’t panic. If the recipient would rather choose a different casting or jewellery or ceramics, that’s no problem at all. They can transfer their vouchers monetary value to any item at Impressive Memories.
- What if they wiggle? No problemo. They are babies – they are meant to wriggle…
- What if they’re hungry? No worries. Bring plenty of milk… there is no rushing and baby’s needs always come first. You’re welcome to feed your baby by whatever methods you choose while here, and you are the only people here in the studio – make yourself at home. If babies are a little older and weaned, bring them something they really enjoy that will distract their attention.
- Can the gift be altered? If you gift a single aperture frame and the recipient would like to upgrade to a different, larger frame that’s no problem at all.
If you have any questions or queries please do not hesitate to get in touch. I am more than happy to have a chat and answer anything you’d like to know more about. Give me a call on 07837 800 353, email me [email protected], visit me over on Facebook or Instagram