Celtic Ring with Lock of Hair, Fur or Cremation Ash in Sterling Silver
Hold on to a precious lock of hair, fur or cremation ashes in this Celtic sterling silver ring.
This Celtic style of ring is a beautiful way to wear your memories wherever you go! Captured discretely inside you can hold onto:
- A lock of hair from babies first curl
- A precious lock of hair from a lost loved one
- Fur from your adored pet could also be held safely and beautifully within your Celtic ring
- Perhaps you have cremation ashes you’d like to transform into a unique piece of jewellery for you to treasure.
Your Celtic sterling silver ring will be hand made to your specifications, sized to fit you and individually created.
Ordering with Ashes
I only require half a spoonful of ash per item ordered. All unused ash will be returned to you. A kit will be sent to you to safely return your elements.
Ordering with Hair/Fur
I don’t need a lot of hair/fur and please don’t ever send 100% of what you have. Please send a lock that’s approx 2cm long and about 5mm wide. White hair I need a little more if possible. Shorter hair/fur can be used too.
*Pearlescent Black is better suited to cremation ashes. A lock of hair or fur will likely not be visible or very subtle.
The Celtic range offers a beautiful way to encapsulate a precious lock of hair, fur, or cherished cremation ashes. Safely and discreetly encased in high-quality resin, these unique, statement pieces of sterling silver jewellery let you carry a memory with you, whilst wearing a stunning Celtic design.
- Capture your child’s first curl of hair
- A lock of memorial hair
- Sprinkle of cremation ashes
- Lock of pet fur
Upon purchasing, I can send you an element kit with everything you need to collect and return, a small amount of hair, fur, or ash. All charms are encapsulated individually and any unused hair, fur or ash will be returned to you with your completed ring. Only a very small amount of each is needed and is always treated with the utmost care and respect.
The area filled with your elements on your ring measures 6 mm in diameter.
This sterling silver Celtic ring is a beautiful way to encapsulate a precious lock of hair, fur or cherished cremation ashes. Safely and discreetly encased in high-quality resin, these unique, sterling silver let you carry a memory with you.
Making this jewellery as unique as the Impressive Memories held within it.
Resin encapsulated jewellery needs to be cared for carefully & correctly. It cannot get wet or come into contact with chemicals, perfumes etc or it will become damaged.
All charms will look very different & are unpredictable due to the unique and individual nature of the jewellery and its content. Results will vary depending on each encapsulation and the final appearance cannot be based on a previous photograph shown. If you have a specific look or appearance that you would like, please message me and make your wishes clearly known. I am happy to advise and try to make it to your specific wishes but your piece is bespoke and unique to you and no refund, replacement or substitution can, or will, be offered.
What’s my ring size?
At the checkout, you can choose from two different postage options.
- 1st Class I will send out an element kit by 1st class Royal Mail with everything you need to return your precious lock of hair/cremation ashes to me in a prepaid return pack via Royal Mail first class. When your jewellery is completed it will be posted to you FULLY INSURED via Royal Mail Special Delivery. Kits are posted out on Mondays and Thursdays.
- 2nd Class I will send out an element kit by 2nd class Royal Mail with everything you need to return your precious lock of hair/cremation ashes to me in a prepaid return pack via Royal Mail second class. When your jewellery is completed it will be posted to you FULLY INSURED via Royal Mail Special Delivery. Kits are posted out on Mondays and Thursdays.
Drop me a message or call me on 07837 800353 if you have any questions, happy to help x