Celtic Ring with Lock of Hair, Fur or Cremation Ash in Sterling Silver
This Celtic style of ring is a beautiful way to wear your memories wherever you go! Captured discretely inside you can hold onto:
- A lock of hair from babies first curl
- A precious lock of hair from a lost loved one
- Fur from your adored pet could also be held safely and beautifully within your Celtic ring
- Perhaps you have cremation ashes you’d like to transform into a unique piece of jewellery for you to treasure.
Your Celtic sterling silver ring will be hand made to your specifications, sized to fit you and individually created.
I require one spoonful of ash per item ordered. All unused ash will be returned to you. A kit can be sent to you if you wish to post these to me. Choose All Inclusive postage for this at the checkout, or arrange to send it yourself and choose just to have your Celtic ring delivered to you.
I don’t need a lot of hair and please don’t ever send 100% of what you have. A lock is a perfect amount, but get in touch, and we can have a chat if you’re not sure. As with ashes, I can send a kit for you to safely return the lock of hair to me. Choose All Inclusive postage for this at the checkout, or arrange to send it yourself and choose just to have your Celtic ring delivered to you.
The example ring is made with pearlescent white with a lock of pet fur (cream/apricot cockapoo!) and has the sparkle added. The Teal Green example also has the sparkle added.
What’s my ring size?
If you’re not sure of your ring size you can download a RING SIZE CHART here. Print the sheet, mark the size you would like your ring to be made and include the printed sheet with your order when you post me the lock of hair.
At the checkout, you can choose from two different postage options.
- ALL-INCLUSIVE POSTAGE. I will send out an element kit with everything you need to return your precious lock of hair/cremation ashes to me in a prepaid return pack. When your jewellery is completed it will be posted to you FULLY INSURED via Royal Mail Special Delivery. The cost for All-Inclusive Postage is £10.95 and does not rise if you order several pieces.
- If you’d prefer to wrap and post your elements yourself you can select the £7.99 postage option which only covers delivery of your completed jewellery via Royal Mail Special Delivery. If you choose this option I will email paperwork for you to print and accompany your elements, along with details of how and where to send your elements.
Drop me a message or call me on 07837 800353 if you have any questions, happy to help x