GOLDEN FINGERPRINT CHARMS
(This pendant is created using ink prints of fingerprints. There is also an option to create this using putty fingerprint impressions here.)
Your Double set of golden ink fingerprint charms can have two golden fingerprint charms linked together. The perfect choice to capture two loved ones.
- Are you a mum of two? you could have each of your children’s prints to wear.
- Two generations?
Each charm can have a fingerprint on the front and a name or date on the reverse of each. Stamped or hand engraved.
Please note that these are not made from gold. I have included more information below, please read it and be sure that golden moments are the right choice for you.
Do you love the idea of handmade jewellery capturing the fingerprints of your most impressive loved ones? Do you prefer to wear GOLD rather than silver? Would you like to capture, create and wear a GOLDEN MOMENT FINGERPRINT CHARM for the same price as silver? This jewellery is NOT plated, it is NOT rolled or filled and it is NOT going to wear off. This is a solid metal with a beautiful golden finish – Want to know more? keep reading…
I have made silver fingerprint jewellery for many years now and have often been asked if gold is available – and it is, but the price tag is high. If you have £500 to spare on a solid gold fingerprint charm, then I am happy to create your piece in hallmarked gold. If, on the other hand, you would rather invest less than £200 to own a beautifully hand made set of charms that has the luxurious appearance of gold then GOLDEN MOMENTS are for you!
- Golden Moments range is NOT a precious metal
- Golden Moments cannot be Hallmarked.
- They are a solid golden metal which cannot wear off
- All metals will tarnish – this will too – but a cleaning cloth and a gentle wipe will bring it back to its shining glory. I’ll give you a free cleaning cloth too!
- It is a very robust and strong metal – it will not scratch or damage easily.
- The nature of the metal is better suited to more defined fingerprints – so older children through to adults, and pets too! (approx age 3 upwards – but we are all unique – get in touch and ask if you have a question).
- Mini prints also available – miniaturised imprints of hands feet and paws…perfect for younger babies.
The ring (or loop) attached to the golden range is Soldered 9ct gold link. (The link will not be hallmarked due to its weight but I can guarantee it is 9ct gold)
All orders will come with a FREE polishing cloth! How Impressive!!
If ordering and creating via online postal option, choose the ALL INCLUSIVE JEWELLERY POSTAL PACKAGE.
If uploading images please make sure they are SCANNED at 600DPi. If you are uploading the images and do not require the kit, please select the £7.99 postage option at the checkout as you will only require your final jewellery to be posted to you.
If you’re local to me you’re welcome to book an appointment and I can take the prints for you.
Also available as a memorial piece – please ask about this service.
Our fingerprints are as unique as we are. Imagine being able to wear YOUR child’s fingerprint as a piece of beautiful jewellery? Made uniquely by hand, personalised to YOUR design. Perhaps you’d choose to capture your parents prints, a loved one, someone who means everything to you & you want to keep them close to you forever.
Wearing it wherever you go, showing the world how precious this person is to you. It makes a bespoke keepsake, while capturing a unique memory of those impressive people in your life. Capture YOUR Impressive Memory today.
- Why not treat yourself?
- Returning to work and missing your little one? Take a little piece of them with you, wherever you go!
- Celebrate a milestone? A Wedding? An anniversary?
- Wear it close to your heart to remind you how precious they are.
- Create as a gift for a doting grandparent?
- Hint Heavily to Husbands!!! Point them in the right direction…
- Perfect from approximately 3 year to 100 years +…mess free – easy & fun to do. *Babies prints develop at different ages, most have defined prints by 12 months, but it is not guaranteed – we are all unique! For this product I would recommend a child aged 3 years and over will give a more defined fingerprint – but please ask if you’re unsure – there are alternatives.
Large heart measures approx 26mm, medium heart measures approx 22mm, and the small approx 18mm at the widest point of the heart. They can each have one print on the front. The back can be stamped or hand engraved with a name or word (max 6 digits).
DO YOU NEED A GOLD CHAIN? A GOLD BRACELET? A SPECIAL FITTING?
Let me know…ask here
All instructions are sent with your FREE FINGERPRINT INKLESS KIT, or book an appointment with me and I can do it all for you.
Memories this Impressive deserve to be remembered!