Fingerprint Butterfly Wings
Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over – she became a Butterfly…
Butterfly wings are as unique, precious and beautiful as our delicate fingerprints.
Capture up to FOUR fingerprints in one charm. Please note the wing area will only show a section of an adult fingerprint due to the size…
Your Fingerprint Butterfly can capture the most important people in your life.
Our fingerprints are as unique as we are. Imagine being able to wear YOUR children’s fingerprints as a piece of beautiful jewellery? Made uniquely by hand, personalised to YOUR design. Perhaps you’d choose to capture your parent’s prints, a loved one, someone who means everything to you & you want to keep them close to you forever.
Wearing it wherever you go, showing the world how precious this person is to you. It makes a bespoke keepsake while capturing a unique memory of those impressive people in your life. Capture a unique memory today.
- Why not treat yourself?
- Returning to work and missing your little ones? Take a little piece of them with you, wherever you go!
- Celebrate a milestone? A Wedding? An anniversary?
- Wear it close to your heart to remind you how precious they are.
- Create as a gift for a doting grandparent?
- Hint Heavily to Husbands!!! Point them in the right direction…
- Perfect from approximately 12 months to 100 years +…mess free – easy & fun to do. *Babies prints develop at different ages, most have defined prints by 12 months, but it is not guaranteed – we are all unique!
All Impressive Memories Charms are made from sterling silver. All charms are completed with a fully soldered jump ring made from sterling silver.
When you place an order online I will post a fingerprint kit to you to capture the prints. You can find out more about this, and see how easy it is to do HERE.
Alternatively, you are welcome to book an appointment with me and I will take the prints for you at my studio.
Fingerprint putty will capture the fingerprints from babies approximately 12 months old to over 100 years +…it’s mess free – easy & fun to do. *Babies prints develop at different ages, most have defined prints by 12 months, but it is not guaranteed – we are all unique!
Fingerprints are created by using a two part putty. These take a detailed imprint of the fingerprint. Your kit will contain a special two part putty that when mixed together sets within approx 4 minutes. All instructions are sent with your kit.
For young babies an alternative to capturing a fingerprint is to take an impression from the wrinkles on the baby foot or palm of hand, or perhaps a little finger nail impression.