Fingerprint Cascading Necklace – Double Set (Medium & Large)
- A gorgeous piece of jewellery for 2 fingerprints, these pendants are so impressive – sure to be a popular fingerprint jewellery design
- Each cascading charm pendant captures the unique fingerprint of your loved one
- Choice of medium and large charms
- A selection of sturdy and safe sterling silver chains to display your work of art
- Presented in a beautiful Impressive Memories Gift Box, luxurious voile bag and an optional gift bag too
- All orders come with a keepsake card with a poem, reminding you that memories this impressive need to be remembered
This fingerprint jewellery is made by taking a mould of the fingerprint using a silicon putty kit (provided in our prepaid return pack). The mould is then used to capture every individual loop, whirl and arch of the fingerprint in the solid silver to make a truly unique piece of jewellery to treasure forever.
Our fingerprints are as unique as we are. Imagine being able to wear your loved one’s fingerprints stacked together in this piece of beautiful, statement, jewellery? Made uniquely by hand, personalised to YOUR design. Perhaps you’d choose to capture your child’s print, or parents’ prints, a loved one, someone who means everything to you & you want to keep them close to you forever.
Any item created in Sterling Silver which exceeds 7.78g will require a hallmark. This is not optional it is a legal requirement. I am registered with The Edinburgh Assay office and can arrange all that is necessary. The hallmark charge is £30 per item and is included in the price of your jewellery. You may see sellers willing to sell items without a hallmark – they are breaking the law. Yes, it increases the price of your item and yes it means I cannot compete with makers willing to break the law – however – I am proud of my Hallmark and will not sell illegally. The Hallmarking process can take time – at busy times of the year perhaps several weeks. Minimum time to create and complete this jewellery – approximately 40 days after receiving prints.
Do you want to wear a law-abiding, genuine, hallmarked piece of jewellery safe in the knowledge that your item has been tested and verified to be created from genuine Sterling Silver?
Are sellers/makers who do not follow the law trust worthy? Why take risks with something as precious and Impressive?
Wearing it wherever you go, showing the world how precious this person is to you. It makes a bespoke keepsake while capturing TWO unique memories of those impressive people in your life. Capture a unique memory today.
Your necklace will have 2 Fully Soldered charms –
- A medium charm (approx 22mm) with approx up to three words on the reverse.
- Fully Soldered and Linked to A large charm (approx 28mm) with approx up to four/five words on the reverse.
Your necklace can be made from
- Traditional off centre hearts
- Curvy Hearts
- Dog tags
The bail is the link that joins your charms together. See images to choose which you’d like.
Add a strong and reliable sterling silver Curb chain to your charms. Choose from 16 inches up to 24 inches. Other styles are also available in the online shop.
What is the Process?
- After you’ve placed your order. If you’ve asked for a free putty print kit to be sent to you it will arrive via Royal Mail. Kits are posted out on Mondays and Thursdays. In your pack, you will have everything you need to create 4 fingerprint impressions. You will also be sent a prepaid return pack.
- If you already have putty prints of the fingerprints you are welcome to post these to me.
- If I have your putty fingerprints on file just drop me a message to let me know.
- Once your putty prints are returned to the studio you will receive an email.
- When your jewellery is completed & ready you will receive an email with Royal Mail tracking information and it will be delivered the following day by 1pm.
- Why not treat yourself?
- Returning to work and missing your little one? Take a little piece of them with you, wherever you go!
- Celebrate a milestone? A Wedding? An anniversary? A birthday? Father’s Day? Mother’s Day?
- Wear it close to your heart to remind you how precious those we love are to us.
- Create as a gift for a doting grandparent?
- Hint Heavily to Husbands!!! Point them in the right direction…
- Perfect from approximately 12 months to 100 years +…mess free – easy & fun to do. *Babies prints develop at different ages, most have defined prints by 12 months, but it is not guaranteed – we are all unique! see below for a hint about babies fingers.
All Impressive Memories Charms are made from sterling silver. All charms are completed with a fully soldered jump ring made from sterling silver.
Fingerprints are created by using a two-part putty. These take a detailed imprint of the fingerprint. Your kit will contain a special two-part putty that when mixed together sets within minutes. All instructions are sent with your kit.
Fingerprint putty will capture the fingerprints from babies approximately 12 months old to over 100 years +…it’s mess-free – easy & fun to do. *Babies prints develop at different ages, most have defined prints by 12 months, but it is not guaranteed – we are all unique!
Fingerprints are created by using a two-part putty. These take a detailed imprint of the fingerprint. Your kit will contain a special two-part putty that when mixed together sets within approx 4 minutes. All instructions are sent with your kit. Your kit will have enough putty to capture 4 impressions – you need one good print for each person/charm.
For young babies, an alternative to capturing a fingerprint is to take an impression from the wrinkles on the baby foot or palm of the hand, or perhaps a little fingernail impression.
Memories this Impressive need to be remembered!