Are you looking to give a gift that’s truly unique? Would you like a gift that captures a moment, memory or milestone and lets you touch, hold & remember a memory for a lifetime. Imagine creating a truly unique heirloom of the future – NOW! Just imagine how awesome it will be to not just show future generations, but let them see, touch and feel them too. You will be gifting a fun – and not forgetting an impressively memorable – experience, capturing an adult & child holding hands together in their hand casting gift experience.
This downloadable hand cast gift experience is AVAILABLE INSTANTLY, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
You also have 2 different gifting options –
- Download and send your gift digitally – be impressively eco-friendly and not to mention instantaneously impressive! Perfect for those of us who want to give an outstanding gift, but also need it quickly.
- Or you can print off your gift experience certificate at home. Ideal for when you need an outstanding gift – NOW! Click – Print – Done.
With the click of a button, you can gift the recipients the opportunity to capture a hand cast for an adult & child (under 12 years) to create a memorable, tangible, moment in time.
Birthdays, Celebrations, Milestones, Achievements.
(Could also be a complete lifesaver if you maybe forgot to buy that important gift & time is now of the essence! No need to panic – we’ve got it covered!!)
The Handcast Gift Experience will take place at the Impressive Memories Lifecasting Studio in Pitcairn, Glenrothes in Fife. KY7 6ET. Within easy travelling distance from all over Fife, Dundee, Perth, Edinburgh and the Lothians.
The person who gifts a hand casting experience is someone who values the people in their life. Someone that recognises the importance of the connections within our families & friendships. Someone who treasures the moments in our lives and that makes us who we are. They treasure those that are impressive to them and want to capture memories.
Mass-produced ‘off-the-shelf’ gifts just aren’t Impressive enough for you – you’d much rather give a fun experience, with a memorable and life long memento to touch, hold and treasure. You’d like to be remembered for gifting a bespoke present that lasts a lifetime.
Who is the ideal recipient to Gift a Hand Cast Experience to?
The ideal recipient for a hand cast gift experience could be a parent, grandparent, Aunt or Uncle, brothers & sisters, mum and daughter, father and son…
A hand cast is for people who value those they share in their life. They care more about the people, friends and their family than they do about material possessions. They can appreciate the beauty of a hand cast as it has captured an emotion and made it a tangible memory they are proud to display – showing the world what’s important to them.
A hand cast is more than just a beautiful ornament to display in your home. It is a work of art inspired by you! Seeing your hand cast should evoke memories unique to those who it captures, and spark memories for all those that recognise those who have created it. Our hands are so expressive and instantly recognisable and once your work of art is on display you are showing the world – and your visitors – that you are proud of those you share in your life.
In years to come, it can become a family heirloom to pass down through generations, a snapshot of time, reminding us of our family values, our loved ones, and our impressive memories.
How do I purchase a Hand Casting Gift Experience?
To purchase a gift experience just complete the ordering process above. Add to cart and make the payment. You will then receive an email.
How do I Download my Gift Experience?
After purchasing you will be emailed with confirmation and a link to download your gift experience certificate and instructions. On your order form, you will also see an order number that starts with a #. Keep a note of this number as the person receiving your gift will need this to verify their offer.
- If you chose to download and send your gift digitally
On completion, you will be emailed with confirmation and a link to download your gift experience certificate and instructions. On your order form email, you will also see an order number that starts with a #. Keep a note of this number as the person receiving your gift will need this to verify their offer.
Click on the link to download your certificate and instructions. Create a new email to the lucky recipient and attach your gift to your email as an attachment. Be sure to also tell the recipient your unique order number that starts with #, tell them the gift you’ve chosen for them and the expiry date (1 year from purchase date).
- If you chose to print off your gift experience certificate and instructions yourself.
On completion, you will be emailed with confirmation and a link to download your gift experience certificate and instructions. On your order form, you will also see an order number that starts with a #. Keep a note of this number as the person receiving your gift will need this to verify their offer.
Click on the link to download your certificate and instructions. You can now print your certificate and instruction sheet. You will see on the instruction sheet there is space for you to 1. Tell the recipient what you’re gifting them 2. Add your order number and 3. Tell them the expiry date (1 year from purchase). Please do this before giving your gift.
I Received a Hand Casting Gift Experience – what do I do now?
If you have received a gift experience, it is time to begin your Impressive journey to creating your hand cast.
Firstly, you should read through the information on the sheets you have been given. You can then go to the ‘Make a Booking’ page at www.impressivememories.co.uk and choose the GIFT EXPERIENCE GIFT VOUCHER option, then choose a date and time that suits you to come and create your hand cast at the studio.
Your order number is valid for one year from the purchase date of your gift experience. Please do not let it expire – BOOK NOW!
When you complete the online booking form please make sure you choose the GIFT EXPERIENCE GIFT VOUCHER option to avoid being asked to pay a booking deposit. Please follow the booking instructions shown on the website. That’s it!! You’ll be booked in!! You now just have to wait until your appointment.
Would you like to join me over on Facebook?
There are lots of examples of hand casts I’ve done over the years and you’re welcome to comment on any of them to speak to me, or the person who it captures. You can find my business page here – look forward to seeing you there!!
I have reviews on social media, Google (yes there are fake ones there too, unfortunately – jealousy is an ugly trait hee hee) and I collate these on my own website too. You’re welcome to see what customers who’ve visited already have said. They’re over here
Who am I?
*waves* Hi, I’m Jen. Everything you see online and offline at Impressive Memories is created by moi! All the jewellery, products, lifecasts, website, catalogs, leaflets…all me! (control freak)
I started lifecasting in 2003 when I had my daughter, and began to build my first business ‘Impressive Babies’. I left my music teaching career to run my business full time in 2013 and ‘Impressive Memories’ has grown and flourished, as has my daughter, since.
I am passionate about capturing an emotion or memory and creating it into a tangible work of art that you can touch, hold and feel for a lifetime. I believe in using the very highest standard of raw materials, alongside consistently developing my own skills to an ever-rising level. A perfectionist in detail (and my harshest critic) with the ethos that any item created at Impressive Memories is honouring your most Impressive Memory.
I am on a mission to make YOUR memories tangibly impressive!
- What is the cast made from? A high density, top quality stone powder.
- How long does it take to make the hand cast? You only need to be in the casting material for approx 5 mins. It will take approx 8 weeks to complete your work of art.
- Why does it take so long? Due to the fine and highly dense construction it takes a long time for the cast to dry naturally. To speed it up would have a detrimental effect on your cast in the long run…it would be fine for a few years but then it would begin to deteriorate and could even disintegrate.
- I’ve seen a cheaper option elsewhere – why should I come to Impressive Memories? It’s important that you choose a lifecaster that you know, like and trust to create your hand cast. It’s always a good idea to explore all your options. A cheaper product might be created using cheap materials or a cheap moulding compound, maybe it’s been artificially dried and compromised for a quick turnaround, it might not have been finished to the high standard I work to (look for lumps and bumps and a poor finish around fingernails etc.) It’s also worth checking the time a lifecaster has been working and selling their work to the public. Some issues don’t rear their ugly head for 5 years+ Mould, for example, takes a long time to appear and destroy your casting. Chances are that the person who cut corners and sold you a damp cast has moved on to another ‘business venture’ and won’t care or know how to rectify your issue.
- Should I buy a kit and do it myself? This depends on the end goal you want to achieve. A kit can be good fun but the result is uncertain and not guaranteed. You won’t have the skills, ability, machinery, techniques or knowledge to create to the standard of an experienced life caster, and if you want to have fun and waste £80 then have a bash. Buying a camera won’t make you a photographer, owning a screwdriver doesn’t make you a joiner, dancing in your bedroom singing into a hairbrush won’t make you a pop star…(sorry to shatter your dreams). If you want to have fun and possibly end up with a dodgy looking cast that looks great inside a dark cupboard – then buy a kit. If you want a high-quality work of art that you’re proud of for decades to come – you’re in the right place.
- What if I give this as a gift and they don’t want it? Don’t panic. If the recipient would rather choose a different casting or jewellery or ceramics, that’s no problem at all. They can transfer their voucher monetary value to any item at Impressive Memories.
- Can I wear jewellery? Yes, rings can be worn. Wedding bands are inclusive of a standard casting but to include ornate rings with stone settings there’s a small additional cost. Jewellery can make your cast even more unique and recognisable as being YOUR hands. If you’ve been gifted a casting without jewellery you are welcome to upgrade your cast and include them yourself for just £20 per ring.
If you have any questions or queries please do not hesitate to get in touch. I am more than happy to have a chat and answer anything you’d like to know more about. Give me a call on 07837 800 353, email me [email protected], visit me over on Facebook or Instagram