Imagine wearing YOUR child’s hand or foot print as a piece of beautiful jewellery? With you wherever you go…telling the world how impressed you are with your little person. It makes a great keepsakes while capture a unique memory. Perfect from birth onward, especially if your little one hasn’t got a defined fingerprint yet (approx 12 months).
Medium Dog Tags – measure approx 24mm and can have one or two prints, and a name on the front, with space for 3 words/date on the back.
- Why not treat an Impressive Daddy?
- Hard working Daddies who miss their little ones? Take a little piece of them with you, wherever you go!
- Celebrate a first Father’s Day?
- Wear it close to your heart to remind you how precious they are.
- Create as a gift for a doting grandparent?
- Send as a gift to new parents…(they’ll be delighted to have a gift that lasts a lifetime instead of an outfit that last a week!!!)
- Perfect from birth onwards…mess free – easy & fun to do.
All Impressive Memories Charms are made from pure 99.9% silver. All charms are completed with a fully soldered jump ring made from sterling silver.
To create a Mini Print I need an image of your little ones hand or foot print. When you complete your mini print purchase, I will post you a kit with full instructions on how to take a detailed image of the hand or footprint. Your kit will contain a special ink less baby wipe and a sheet of sensitised paper, just wipe the hand or foot and press it down – it’s that simple! They are non toxic, mess free and easy to use. When you have done this, you can scan and email the images to me, or pop them in the post (details below, but will also be in your kit).
Once I have your images I work a little magic and shrink YOUR perfect prints into your solid silver charm.
You may already have a hand or foot print of your child or a loved one, and I can use these to create your jewellery with too. You can scan and send these to me by emailing [email protected] or posting to Impressive Memories, 11 Moidart Drive, Pitcairn, Glenrothes KY7 6ET. (I advise you do not send originals in the post, if they hold precious memories).