Our fingerprints are as unique as we are. Imagine being able to wear YOUR loved one’s fingerprint as a piece of beautiful jewellery? Made uniquely by hand, personalised to YOUR design. Perhaps you’d choose to capture your parents prints, your child, someone who means everything to you & you want to keep them close to you forever.
Wearing it wherever you go, showing the world how precious this person is to you. It makes a bespoke keepsake while capturing a unique memory of those impressive people in your life. Capture a unique memory today.
- Why not treat yourself?
- Returning to work and missing your little one? Take a little piece of them with you, wherever you go!
- Celebrate a milestone? A Wedding? An anniversary?
- Wear it close to your heart to remind you how precious they are.
- Create as a gift for a doting grandparent?
- Hint Heavily to Husbands!!! Point them in the right direction…
- Perfect from approximately 12 months to 100 years +…mess free – easy & fun to do. *Babies prints develop at different ages, most have defined prints by 12 months, but it is not guaranteed – we are all unique!
Small charms – ideal for bracelets & necklaces. Measuring approx 18mm it can have one print on the front. The back can be engraved by hand with a name or a date.
All Impressive Memories Charms are made from sterling silver. All charms are completed with a fully soldered jump ring made from sterling silver.
DO YOU NEED A CHAIN? A BRACELET? A SPECIAL FITTING? Choose from my Extra items section.
Fingerprint putty will capture the fingerprints from babies approximately 12 months old to over 100 years +…it’s mess free – easy & fun to do. *Babies prints develop at different ages, most have defined prints by 12 months, but it is not guaranteed – we are all unique!
Fingerprints are created by using a two part putty. These take a detailed imprint of the fingerprint. Your kit will contain a special two part putty that when mixed together sets within approx 4 minutes. All instructions are sent with your kit.
For young babies an alternative to capturing a fingerprint is to take an impression from the wrinkles on the baby foot or palm of hand, or perhaps a little finger nail impression.
Memories this Impressive need to be remembered!