GOLDEN FINGERPRINT CHARMS
This Triple set of golden fingerprint charms has a small, a medium and a large golden fingerprint charm linked together. The perfect choice to capture three loved ones.
- Are you a mum of three? you could have each of your children’s prints to wear.
- Three generations?
Each charm can have a fingerprint on the front and a name or date on the reverse of each. Stamped or hand engraved.
Please note that these are not made from gold. I have included more information below, please read it and be sure that golden moments are the right choice for you.
Do you love the idea of handmade jewellery capturing the fingerprints of your most impressive loved ones? Do you prefer to wear GOLD rather than silver? Would you like to capture, create and wear a GOLDEN MOMENT FINGERPRINT CHARM for the same price as silver? This jewellery is NOT plated, it is NOT rolled or filled and it is NOT going to wear off. This is a solid metal with a beautiful golden finish – Want to know more? keep reading…
I have made silver fingerprint jewellery for many years now and have often been asked if gold is available – and it is, but the price tag is high. If you have £500 to spare on a solid gold fingerprint charm, then I am happy to create your piece in hallmarked gold. If, on the other hand, you would rather invest just over £50 to own a beautifully hand made charm that has the luxurious appearance of gold then GOLDEN MOMENTS are for you!
- Golden Moments range is NOT a precious metal
- Golden Moments cannot be Hallmarked.
- They are a solid golden metal which cannot wear off
- All metals will tarnish – this will too – but a cleaning cloth and a gentle wipe will bring it back to its shining glory. I’ll give you a free cleaning cloth too!
- It is a very robust and strong metal – it will not scratch or damage easily.
- The nature of the metal is better suited to more defined fingerprints – so older children through to adults, and pets too! (approx age 3 upwards – but we are all unique – get in touch and ask if you have a question).
- Mini prints also available – miniaturised imprints of hands feet and paws…perfect for younger babies.
I am offering a choice for the rings (or loops) attached to the golden range. This link or loop is how you attach your charm to a necklace or bracelet. Here are the options available –
- Soldered 9ct gold – If you would like a soldered 9ct gold jump ring on your charm, I am happy to do this. Gold is an expensive metal and the process is a skilled one – so there is an added cost for this. (The link will not be hallmarked due to its weight but I can guarantee it is 9ct gold)
- Open 9ct gold – An open link means the metals are not joined and can be pulled apart. If you want the gold jump ring but don’t wish to have it soldered, I can do that too. But be aware that your piece is more at risk of being lost if you attach it with an open link. (The link will not be hallmarked due to its weight but I can guarantee it is 9ct gold)
- Base metal – an economical method to attach your charm to a necklace or bracelet. Base metal, brass, is strong and durable but it is not a precious metal, will not be hallmarked and cannot be soldered. But be aware that your piece is more at risk of being lost if you attach it with an open link.
All orders will come with a FREE polishing cloth! How Impressive!!
If ordering and creating via online postal option, choose the ALL INCLUSIVE JEWELLERY POSTAL PACKAGE.
If you’re local to me you’re welcome to book an appointment and I can take the prints for you.
Also available as a memorial piece – please ask about this service.
Our fingerprints are as unique as we are. Imagine being able to wear YOUR child’s fingerprint as a piece of beautiful jewellery? Made uniquely by hand, personalised to YOUR design. Perhaps you’d choose to capture your parents prints, a loved one, someone who means everything to you & you want to keep them close to you forever.
Wearing it wherever you go, showing the world how precious this person is to you. It makes a bespoke keepsake, while capturing a unique memory of those impressive people in your life. Capture YOUR Impressive Memory today.
- Why not treat yourself?
- Returning to work and missing your little one? Take a little piece of them with you, wherever you go!
- Celebrate a milestone? A Wedding? An anniversary?
- Wear it close to your heart to remind you how precious they are.
- Create as a gift for a doting grandparent?
- Hint Heavily to Husbands!!! Point them in the right direction…
- Perfect from approximately 3 year to 100 years +…mess free – easy & fun to do. *Babies prints develop at different ages, most have defined prints by 12 months, but it is not guaranteed – we are all unique! For this product I would recommend a child aged 3 years and over will give a more defined fingerprint – but please ask if you’re unsure – there are alternatives.
Large heart measures approx 26mm, medium heart measures approx 22mm, and the small approx 18mm at the widest point of the heart. They can each have one print on the front. The back can be stamped or hand engraved with a name or word (max 6 digits).
DO YOU NEED A GOLD CHAIN? A GOLD BRACELET? A SPECIAL FITTING?
Let me know…ask here
Fingerprints are created by using a two part putty. These take a detailed imprint of the fingerprint. Your kit will contain a special two part putty that when mixed together sets within minutes. All instructions are sent with your FREE FINGERPRINT KIT, or book an appointment with me and I can do it all for you.
Memories this Impressive deserve to be remembered!