- Is becoming a parent one of your proudest achievements?
- Have you noticed how quickly those little hands and feet are growing?
- Do you want to capture every crease & wrinkle of your child before it’s too late and these moments fade to memories?
“I can help you hold on to YOUR Impressive Memories…”
Where will you display your unique babies casts?
- Centre stage in the living room…
- An after dinner talking point in the dining room…
- A welcoming arrival in the hall to introduce your guests to your star attraction…
- Adorning the walls of the nursery as a gentle reminder of when your miracle entered the world…
How long will it take?
The time to take each cast is just a couple of minutes. Baby can be asleep or awake – often feeding them, while I cast, will help to relax and settle them.
What if my Baby Wriggles?
Not a problem! All babies wriggle…this will not prevent your casts from being impressive.
Do all casts have to be framed?
No – I also offer hand clasps, family castings & stand-alone sculptures I am happy to advise & quote for bespoke orders.
Is there an age limit to casting?
No – I have cast babies just hours old, some who arrived in the world far sooner than they were expected to. Also I have cast a Grandad’s hand who was in his 90’s. Age is never an issue but it might alter the style & displaying options of your casting. I am happy to advise & quote for bespoke orders.
Is Baby Casting safe?
Yes. It is a gentle and safe process, using natural products. You are also fully protected and insured whilst visiting Impressive Memories.
What are the casts made of?
I use a high-quality stone to give excellent strength, definition, longevity & finish. I do NOT use plaster of Paris!! I can also work in resin, cold casting & lead crystal.
I need duplicates - can this be done?
I can duplicate your casts BUT I prefer not to. The beauty of baby casting is that each cast is bespoke and is unique your baby. If you need duplicates we can discuss this and I can advise you of the best process.
Thinking about booking an appointment?
This handy eBook will answer all the questions you might have…
“How’s it done?”
“Is it safe?”
“How long will it take?”
“What happens before, during and after the appointment?”
FIND OUT ALL THIS AND MORE…