GOLDEN MOMENTS HAND & FOOT PRINT CHARMS
Do you love the idea of handmade jewellery capturing the hand and foot prints of your children & loved ones? Do you prefer to wear GOLD rather than silver? Would you like to capture, create and wear a GOLDEN MOMENT CHARM for the same price as silver?
- This jewellery is NOT plated
- It is NOT rolled or filled
- It is NOT going to wear off.
- This is a solid metal with a beautiful golden finish – Want to know more? keep reading…
I have made silver miniprint jewellery for many years now and have often been asked if gold is available – and it is, but the price tag is high. If you have £500 to spare on a solid gold charm, then I am happy to create your piece in hallmarked gold. If, on the other hand, you would rather invest just over £50 to own a beautifully handmade charm that has the luxurious appearance of gold then GOLDEN MOMENTS are for you!
- Golden Moments range is NOT a precious metal
- Golden Moments cannot be Hallmarked.
- They are a solid golden metal which cannot wear off
- All metals will tarnish – this will too – but a cleaning cloth and a gentle wipe will bring it back to its shining glory. I’ll give you a free cleaning cloth too!
- It is a very robust and strong metal – it will not scratch or damage easily.
- Paw prints also available – miniaturised imprints of your best friends paw.
I am offering a choice for the rings (or loops) attached to the golden range. This link or loop is how you attach your charm to a necklace or bracelet. Here are the options available –
- Soldered 9ct gold – If you would like a soldered 9ct gold jump ring on your charm, I am happy to do this. Gold is an expensive metal and the process is a skilled one – so there is an added cost for this. (The link will not be hallmarked due to its weight but I can guarantee it is 9ct gold)
- Open 9ct gold – An open link means the metals are not joined and can be pulled apart. If you want the gold jump ring but don’t wish to have it soldered, I can do that too. But be aware that your piece is more at risk of being lost if you attach it with an open link. (The link will not be hallmarked due to its weight but I can guarantee it is 9ct gold) Unsoldered this is an open link that can be pulled apart.
- Base metal – an economical method to attach your charm to a necklace or bracelet. Base metal, brass, is strong and durable but it is not a precious metal, will not be hallmarked and cannot be soldered.
All orders will come with a FREE polishing cloth! How Impressive!!
If ordering and creating via online postal option, choose the ALL INCLUSIVE JEWELLERY POSTAL PACKAGE.
If you’re local to me you’re welcome to book an appointment and I can take the prints for you.
Also available as a memorial piece – please ask about this service.
Our hand & footprints are as unique as we are. Imagine being able to wear YOUR child’s prints as a piece of beautiful jewellery? Made uniquely by hand, personalised to YOUR design. Perhaps you’d choose to capture a parent, a loved one, someone who means everything to you & you want to keep them close to you forever.
Wearing it wherever you go, showing the world how precious this person is to you. It makes a bespoke keepsake while capturing a unique memory of those impressive people in your life. Capture YOUR Impressive Memory today.
- Why not treat yourself?
- Returning to work and missing your little one? Take a little piece of them with you, wherever you go!
- Celebrate a milestone? A birth? A wedding? An anniversary?
- Wear it close to your heart to remind you how precious they are.
- Create as a gift for a doting grandparent?
- Hint Heavily to Husbands!!! Point them in the right direction…
- Perfect from birth to 100 years +…mess free – easy & fun to do.
Medium charms – ideal for necklaces. Measuring approx 24mm depending on the shape. It can have two prints on the front. The back can be stamped or hand engraved with a name or word (max 6 digits).
DO YOU NEED A GOLD CHAIN? A GOLD BRACELET? A SPECIAL FITTING?
Let me know…ask here