An alternative idea to a fingerprint charm is to capture a little fingernail print from your baby or child.
Perfect for newborns who’ve not yet developed fingerprints. It’s quick, easy and mess free to capture a little impression of a tiny fingernail.
Wearing it wherever you go, showing the world how precious this person is to you. It makes a bespoke keepsake while capturing a unique memory of those impressive people in your life. Capture a unique memory today.
- Why not treat yourself?
- Returning to work and missing your little one? Take a little piece of them with you, wherever you go!
- Celebrate a milestone? A Wedding? An anniversary?
- Wear it close to your heart to remind you how precious they are.
- Create as a gift for a doting grandparent?
- Hint Heavily to Husbands!!! Point them in the right direction…
- Perfect from approximately 12 months to 100 years +…mess free – easy & fun to do. *Babies prints develop at different ages, most have defined prints by 12 months, but it is not guaranteed – we are all unique!
Small charms – ideal for bracelets & necklaces. Measuring approx 18mm it can have one print on the front. The back can be engraved by hand with a name or a date.
All Impressive Memories Charms are made from sterling silver. All charms are completed with a fully soldered jump ring made from sterling silver.
DO YOU NEED A CHAIN? A BRACELET? A SPECIAL FITTING? Choose from my Extra items section.
Fingernail impressions are created by using a two part putty. These take a detailed imprint of the nail. Your kit will contain a special two part putty that when mixed together sets within minutes. All instructions are sent with your kit.
Memories this Impressive need to be remembered!